Data Last Updated: Aug. 27, 2019
Grade Post Therapy
**Note 1:** Leave post therapy grade blank when
* No neoadjuvant therapy
* Clinical or pathological case only
* There is only one grade available and it cannot be determined if it is clinical, pathological or post therapy
**Note 2:** Assign the highest grade from the resected primary tumor assessed after the completion of neoadjuvant therapy.
**Note 3:** The grading system for this chapter is based on histology
* Immature teratomas and serous carcinomas, codes L and H, otherwise code 9
* All other histologies: Code 1-3 if a nuclear grade is documented, otherwise code 9
* If your registry collects ovarian borderline tumors (/1), code "B" for grade
**Note 4:** G3 includes anaplastic.
**Note 5:** Code 9 when
* Surgical resection is done after neoadjuvant therapy and grade from the primary site is not documented
* Surgical resection is done after neoadjuvant therapy and there is no residual cancer
* Grade checked "not applicable" on CAP Protocol (if available) and no other grade information is available