* indicates required field
- PDF Documents: Adobe Reader
- DOC/DOCX Documents: format require Microsoft Word, or may be viewed with the Word Viewer or Google Docs.
- XLS/XLSX/CSV Documents: format require Microsoft Excel, or may be viewed with the the Excel Viewer or Google Sheets.
In order to provide users with a more pleasant experience when leaving comments on various parts of the website, NAACCR Data Dictionary utilizes CKEditor, a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) web text editor. CKEditor has built-in accessibility support that can be viewed by pressing Alt + 0 (or Option + 0 for Mac users) while the cursor/focus is inside the editor.
Search Display Keyboard Controls
On a search page, use the Tab key to enter the list of Display fields. To customize the fields that appear and their ordering, the following keyboard controls are available:
- Tab - move to next item
- Shift + Tab - move to previous item
- Up Arrow - move item one position higher in list
- Down Arrow - move item one position lower in list
- Spacebar - display/hide current item in search results