CiNA Explorer - NAACCR Cancer Statistics
CiNA Explorer Revision History
Below are a list of updates made to the data in the CiNA Explorer application.
Dec 8 2022
- The application was updated to include prevalence estimates for the majority of available registries.
- Additional cancer site groupings including HPV Associated Sites, Tobaccos Associated Sites, Screenable Cancer Sites, and Lymphomas (combined) were added to the application.
June 16 2022
- The application was updated to reflect the Cancer in North America: 2015-2019 data release on June 10, 2022.
- Race/Ethnicity values were updated, rates were calculated by 20 age groups and age groups selection choices were modified.
Feb 2 2022
- 5-year relative survival estimates were added for 26 cancer sites for North America, U.S. Combined and Canada Combined.
- Stage distribution estimates for Colon & Rectum, Lung & Bronchus, Breast, Cervix Uteri, and Prostate are now available for U.S. Combined estimates.
Aug 31 2021
- The application was updated to include the 2000 World Standard Million.
- The application was updated to add the 30-49 age group option.
Jun 23 2021
- The application was released with estimates based on the Cancer in North America (CiNA) (North American Association of Central Cancer Registries (NAACCR) 2014-2018 U.S. and Canadian incidence data from CDC's National Program of Cancer Registries (NPCR), CCCR's Provincial and Territorial Registries, and the NCI's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Registries), submitted December 2020.